Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raise your hand if you love rolls! { Vandalia, OH Child Photographer }

And I’m not talking dinner rolls. I’m talking big ol’ chunky baby rolls. The Michelin Man in miniature form. StaPuff Marshmallow man’s offspring. Scrumptious, healthy baby biscuits!! Oh my goodness, this little morsel is the epitome of gorgeous 6 month old baby rolls with a simply beautiful drooly smile. I photographed Abby when she was born and let me tell you, I coulda picked her out of a baby line-up. She looks exactly the same…with the addition of the baby rolls and a bit more hair, of course. :) So, here ya go! I hope you enjoy the preview!

IMG_2994editwebIMG_2931editwebIMG_2855editbwlmndrpwebIMG_3019edit7xweb

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooooh! What fun!!!! Abby is adorable and the pictures are precious. Can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment