Friday, May 21, 2010

Curls galore { Dayton, Ohio Child Photographer }

Not to be outdone by his sisters, Colton wanted his picture taken. Ok, ok, I admit……I bribed him into it. But that’s neither here nor there. Hehee.

I have to tell you that he is mistaken for a girl all the time. I honestly can’t figure it out because he just LOOKS like a boy. Especially when he’s dressed in blue, brown, black, gray, etc. with surfboards, guitars, baseballs, and eagles on his shirts. I mean, seriously people…..just because he has insanely blonde curly hair doesn’t mean he’s Nelly Olsen. I just showed my age, didn’t I?

Ok, I’ve got that off my chest now. I feel better. Here’s my little man in all his glory.

colton2

  I’ll add more later. Off to fix lunch for the kidlets.

  Here’s more! I love this one….reminds me of the close-up dog pictures. Hehehe.

cowboysigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment