Monday, October 25, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Contest at I Heart Faces

This week’s theme at I Heart Faces is in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month. The requirements of the picture include a face and the color pink. The color pink, of course, brings the images of little girls to mind. My little girls aren’t quite so frilly and girly and playful and whatnot. However, I have had many opportunities to photograph the beautiful baby girls. This one in particular just strikes me as stunning. It’s one of my favorites of all time. I think the pink flower just makes the picture POP! You’re instantly like “Awwwww, what an adorable baby girl”. I love it!

Be sure to check out the other entries at IHF!

IMG_0975edit2

I_Heart_Faces_noborder_125x100

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Precious!!

Mary Woestehoff said...

Adorable!

*Jess* said...

I love the creaminess of this photo!! :)

The Gaggle Photography said...

How beautiful. Love her eyes.

Veronica said...

gorgeous

Unknown said...

So pretty! I agree, the pink flower makes it. :)

Post a Comment