Friday, April 8, 2011

Two-timer { Miamisburg, Ohio Portrait Photographer }

Here we go again! It was Scott’s second shoot and he exceled by leaps and bounds from his initiation shoot on Wednesday. Again, he was in charge of the shoot but I went along for moral support and just a tad bit of direction. I knew what he needed help on so I constantly asked about it during the shoot. I’m a bit controlling, it’s ok. I’ve embraced that side of myself. Now, if Scott would, we’d be great! :)

Kaelynn was FABULOUS! Stinkin’ gorgeous girl with great style and a complete natural in front of the camera once the jitters go away. :) Thanks for playing with us!

Enjoy the sneak peek!

peekscottIMG_5470edit7x40webhairflipscottIMG_5305editweb

This last picture is my absolute favorite of the shoot. She kinda puts you in mind of Gabrielle Union in this shot, doesn’t she? B E A U T I F U L!!!!

IMG_5308editweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment