Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stockings. And I don’t mean the ones you hang over the mantle. {Cincinnati, Ohio Boudoir Photographer }

Ahhh, yes. I love this time of year. This is prime boudoir time, baby. The cold weather tends to bring out the sex kitten in us. It’s probably because we’re snuggling to stay warm. Not to mention, it’s a great Christmas present. Or even a fantabulous surprise for those who plan ahead and have already figured out how to have the best Valentine’s Day ever. Whether it’s a leather album (aka the Little Black Book) or a pin-up calendar, your man will LOVE it and ADORE you for it. Unique and personalized. Perfection in sexy lingerie. Or out. : )

Since I’m working almost exclusively on boudoir sessions and parties, I thought I’d take a moment and show a few of my faves so far. The 50’s pin-up is extremely popular. I’m lovin’ the subtle seduction! And nothing’s better than a girl who knows what the “booty tooch” is. Rock on America’s Next Top Model!! LOL

Check out a sneak peek!

IMG_8903eweb1IMG_8954eweb1IMG_8999ecweb1IMG_9132eweb1IMG_9216eweb1

0 comments:

Post a Comment