Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Living Dayton: New Local Lifestyle Talk Show { Dayton, OH Commercial Photographer }

I have been keeping a secret for about 2 weeks now and it’s been killing me not to share it. I think I had to process it for a bit before blabbing. Well, now I’m ready to blab! :)

Lynne Bingham Photography had the pleasure of working with the gorgeous co-hosts, Nathalie Basha and Zuri Hall, from the new local lifestyle talk show 'Living Dayton' on Channel 2, WDTN-TV. It premiers Feb. 6th. Lynne Bingham Photography will be featured on the show on February 13th to discuss boudoir photography. How stinkin’ EXCITING is that?!?

Here's a preview of our fantabulous photo shoot. They were so easy to work with and a pure joy to be around. I’m looking forward to seeing them again in a few weeks. Be sure to check out their Facebook page and tell 'em we sent you!!

IMG_0288eIMG_0224eIMG_0226eIMG_0297eIMG_0357edit2

0 comments:

Post a Comment