Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peek #2 { Washington Courthouse, Ohio Senior Photographer }

I can’t even begin to tell you how difficult it has been to narrow down the pictures from the shoot. I have deemed so many photos “worthy” of editing that there’s just truly no way I could do them all. If I did, my site would become the ‘Haleigh’ blog. I’m trying to be VERY picky but it’s so difficult when almost every picture is great. So, either I’m da bomb or she’s pretty darn awesome. How ‘bout a bit of both? :)

P.S. The picture of Haleigh in front of the truck is a special one for her dad. Mom jokingly requested that the tavern sign be in the portrait to make her daddy proud. LOL I did my best to oblige.

P.P.S. I love how you can see me in her eyes in the last picture.

Enjoy!

damaskfavintruckroadtruckstareeyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment