Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to the basics (kinda) { Dayton, Ohio Photographer }

When I first started out, I took pictures of anything and anyone. Most times I needed things that didn’t move. Since my children wouldn’t cooperate with that requirement, I often photographed friends, family, and co-workers. And when they were annoyed, I photographed flowers. They’re pretty forgiving. They sit still. And they don’t care how many pictures you take.

With my new handy dandy 50mm f/1.2, I decided to go back to the basics and head out to my flower garden (which I have regretfully ignored for most of the summer). I only had a few minutes to play before my shoot so I took just 5 pictures. They were beautiful on their own, but couldn’t resist editing some and give them some artistic flair.

IMG_9525editwebIMG_9524editbwwebIMG_9521editwebIMG_9523editweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment