Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love Epiphanie! { Dayton, Ohio Photographer }

Oh yes, Lola….you are gorgeous! Sleek and sexy. Seriously stylish. Sweet and sassy. And all mine. In case you’re not in the know, this is my new camera bag. The Lola (in black) by Epiphanie. Isn’t she fantabulous?!? Water resistant, adjustable velcro panels, tons of padding, removable cross body strap, exterior and interior pockets. And the best part is the HOT PINK interior. Ooh la la!

I quickly outgrew the “bright blue and black $50 Best Buy, mesh pockets, zipper pop-top” camera bag that I bought 2 years ago. Alas, I’m frugal and a camera bag did not seem like a necessary purchase. That is, until I started collecting camera bodies and lenses. Who knew that one camera and one lens would not be enough for me? :)

I realized that I was in fact due for an upgrade. When I started researching, I knew that I needed something in a neutral color, but definitely made a statement. A camera bag that looks like a purse but is still functional? Umm, genius. 

Yes, you can say it. I’m going to look very saavy at the wedding next month.

IMG_9520editweb

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy you love your bag, thank for this amazing post! Maile at Epiphanie

Post a Comment