Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My niece, Kirsten { Dayton, Ohio Child Photographer }

I’m always happy to have a willing participant. Especially those who listen and follow directions well. Ten year olds are typically perfect for that. There’s just something about a 2 or 3 year old that requires them to look away from the camera whenever it is pointed in their general direction. :) Maybe it’s just me.

So my niece, Kirsten came over for a holiday visit and I took that as an awesome opportunity for a photo shoot. Not to mention, we had fantabulous light and a Wii to occupy the kids! So here’s a sneak peek of the fun stuff.

BTW, Angie….she doesn’t look like Rochelle at all, does she? LOL

kirsten3web kirsten2web

kirsten1web

IMG_1786editweb

kirsten5web

IMG_1755editweb

IMG_1826editluxweb

kirsten4web

IMG_1894edithon62web

IMG_1747editweb

kirsten6web

0 comments:

Post a Comment