Saturday, July 16, 2011

Photobooth time! { Youngstown, Ohio Wedding Photographer }

Scott and I built (yes, built) a photo booth for Rick and Shannon’s wedding reception. They wanted the photobooth pictures to be the favors for their guests. Brilliant and fun!

It was a joint effort and I’ll admit, it was built twice. The first time our communication was a bit off. I’m pretty sure the message was intercepted by aliens or something. Regardless, the second time around, Scott and I were on the same page and we were able to get to work.

It stood about 6 1/2 feet tall, was 3 feet wide, and held a 5 foot curtain. Just like a traditional photobooth, you walk in and close the curtain. Here it is!

photoboothoutside

When you walk in, you are standing in front of a monitor with quirky instructions to look at the camera and smile. Rather pose and really “work it” for the camera. We personalized the instructions with pictures from their destination wedding. Shannon and Rick were the guinea pigs and we left the momento in hopes that other guests would be inspired by their silliness.

photoboothinside

When the pictures printed out, one strip was given to the guests and the other was placed into an album. The guests were encouraged to write little snarky comments or advice to the new couple. When the album was completed, it was given to Shannon and Rick. I WISH I had a picture of it. I had already packed my camera away when it was finished. Bummer!!

Here is a sample of the fun strips we printed out that night. My absolute favorite is the second picture in this strip of Shannon and Rick. It is the BEST picture…umm, evah! I know that any married person can relate and is sharing in my laughter.

rickshanpb

They get a little silly and fun. But that’s the point! Enjoy!:)2 

7

  5

Clearly, building a 2 man photobooth screams

“How many people can we cram in here?”. We got 7!!! Too fun!1

0 comments:

Post a Comment