Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yummy summer newborn { Vandalia, Ohio Newborn Photographer }

You may have noticed that I ran a special for maternity sessions and then no maternity sessions were posted on the blog. Yeah, sorry about that. My mom had emergency bypass surgery and I had to cancel everyone while I was in Florida. Of course, everyone delivered while I was gone. :)

So, what’s that mean? There’s gonna be a slew of newborns! LOL Here’s the first of the newborn sessions, though. Mr. Greyson was probably the easiest baby I have ever had the pleasure to photograph. We went outside and played, then came in for a few more fun ones. He slept for about 90% of the session. He was the kind of baby that newborn photographers dream about. Thanks Sherry and Mark for allowing me to be a part of your first beautiful moments together as a family. I had a great time with you and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.

IMG_0043editlmdpswebIMG_9971editwebIMG_9936editwebmergewebIMG_9779editwebIMG_9668editlenorwebIMG_9593editweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment