Saturday, May 28, 2011

2nd sneak peek of Ohl wedding { Destination wedding Photographer }

Yes, I am an overachiever. And I swear I’m not slacking! I have been working on these wedding pictures since I returned from Playa del Carmen. There are TONS (and I mean umpteen TONS) of pictures to cull. I’m not even kidding when I tell you that I have over 100 MB of pictures to sort through. I have managed to make my way through half of them.

I’m hoping to finish them this week so in the meantime, this post is for Shannon and Rick. Fingers crossed this will tide you over until I have completed all the editing and uploaded your pictures. BTW, do you know how hard it is to stare at pictures of Mexico for hours on end while you sit listening to the rain AGAIN with a sweater on? I’m gonna go take a mental vacation for a while.

:) Anyway, I’m loving these! My favorite so far is the one of the boys. I call it my ‘CD Cover shot’. Awesome, isn’t it? Hehee! 

IMG_9126editwebIMG_9049edit7xwebIMG_9363editmagn2webdresswebdress2webIMG_8770editvinwebIMG_9070editchmhzwebIMG_8920editweb

You guys are so much fun!!! I love it!

IMG_0341editweb

*Swoon*

IMG_8935editweb

This last one is for Mandy. Tell me you don’t want any tequila.

IMG_9320editweb

I hope you enjoyed the second sneak peek. Just hang tight and they’ll be done soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment