Friday, September 24, 2010

Matthew and Angelika’s Wedding { Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer }

Just a bit more of a preview from Matthew and Angelika’s wedding. They are such a fun-loving couple. Never a dull moment and always up for anything. I couldn’t have asked for more. I had a fantabulous time at their wedding. Here’s a few of my favorites (and that was hard to do!):

Boys will be boys. This is the groomsmen and groom before the ceremony. Classic.

boys

Their first look was in private. Just me and them. What an emotionally charged moment.

firstlook

The last moments before they became Mr. and Mrs.

lean

Walking down the aisle, getting that first look at the guests, the bridal party, the ceremony.

forward

Formals were at a different location and I’m sure everyone thought I was insane for choosing an abandoned building. But I loved the wild vines and worn down brick. It made them even more stunning.

In case you couldn’t tell by now, I love feet pictures. :)

feet

The bridesmaids and bride. Gorgeous, huh?

girls

The bridal party going all Vogue. They were fantastic!

party

The bride and groom sneaking a lil’ sugar.

stairs

The best man’s toast at the wedding.

toast

Whew….what a ride! I hope they enjoyed their day and have many more happy days to come. Congratulations Matthew and Angelika!

0 comments:

Post a Comment