Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby boy on the way! { Centerville, OH Maternity Photographer }

Babies are on the way and I love showcasing the baby bump prior to their arrival. Meet Abby and Kyle. Aren’t they adorable? Baby boy is coming next month and I’m so excited.  I’ve been told that with 6 weeks still left to go, they are estimating Mr. Man to be 6 lbs. already. Hubba hubba!!!I can’t wait to get my hands on that little chub-a-wub.

So we had a wonderful maternity session with gorgeous lighting at a new venue. We couldn’t have asked for anything to be so perfect. Minus the monster spider, but we won’t talk about that. At all. OIweoingknweoiugha. Yes, that is my heebie-jeebie impersonation.

Moving on. Here’s a preview of the beautiful baby bump and his parents. Enjoy!

IMG_8793ewIMG_8807ewIMG_8812ewIMG_8864ehnsklwIMG_8823ewIMG_8848e11x14wIMG_8857ewIMG_8876ew

0 comments:

Post a Comment