Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winding down the season { Union, OH Family Photographer }

Yes, autumn is here and the windy, cool weather is definitely upon us. We’re looking at highs in the ‘50’s people! Whew! Cold!!! Actually, I think autumn is almost over and winter is peeking around the corner. Yuck, yuck, yuck! The gorgeous colorful leaves are few and far between. Lots of bare trees out there and it makes for a sad, sad time when it comes to photography. It seems the leaves turn and then fall within days of each other. : ( While the weather can be bearable, the landscape is much to be desired. I have three more family sessions left this week and I’m crossing my fingers for warm-er weather and a few trees with leaves.

Here’s a sneak peek of a fave fam of mine. I hope they enjoy! BTW, is he not a little poser? This surely is not the same kid that ran from me last year. Whaddup?!

IMG_0014eIMG_0317eIMG_0279e5x7IMG_0341eIMG_0299ef

0 comments:

Post a Comment