Thursday, August 11, 2011

Custom dress for school pictures { Union, Ohio Child Photographer }

Yeah, it’s getting to be about that time. School pictures will be pushed and again they will be those lousy cheese smile behind the crappy background of paint spackles or light sabres. Blech!! I’m starting early because I change the paint in my living room based on the color scheme I choose for the kids’ pictures, as they are the main focus in my house. This year it is Lime Green. Carly is rockin’ the Lime Green boob-tube dress complimented by turquoise and hot pink with a hint of purple here and there. I personally made each of the flowers and sewed them onto her lapel. The purple ribbon straps were added to keep the dress from falling completely off. LOL Skinny girl. Phle!

She literally just woke up from a nap when I pulled her out of the car. Here she is waking up, the details of the dress, and a beautiful portrait of Miss Carly when she realized we were taking pictures of HER! Hehehe. Thanks for watching my babies grow up.

 IMG_1010editswvinwebIMG_1056edit2webIMG_1013editweb

And then the one that will adorn my wall. My baby Carly. You are my sweetness, little girl. Thank you!

IMG_1150editcsmoweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment